1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS: HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Umbilical hernia operation
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Apparently my snoring is legendary, I'm still sticking with my "like a tiny kitten" defence. Yup to grinding and occasional talking.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
5pm or 5am, I can never remember which.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A healthy baby.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
a material item- my red sparkly shoes
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5ft 3 and a tiny bit
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
whoever I last spoke to probably!
13. WHAT ARE YOUR INITIALS?
14. LIKE MUSIC?
15. MOST LISTENED TO BAND?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
neither, I'm horribly over sensitive to caffeine. I think an energy drink would kill me.
17. FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
lots of mozzarella and parma ham
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
it's 2.40 am so nothing really.
over punctuation stirs up feelings of violence
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
I used to eat these really vile crisp snack thing when I was younger called fish and chips and the fishy ones were goldfish shaped.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
a heart shaped locket
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Lots of people.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Reality clothes- Evans
Fantasy clothes- Badgley Mishka
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET?
2 big boys and 1 mental case baby girl
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
the boys are charcoal moggies- one long haired, one short. the maister is a long haired calico.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU:
hand written notes are always lovely, both to give and receive
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
My old man.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Way too many things, I'm very crabbit.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Being too empathic, wearing my heart on my sleeve, looking to others for validation, being my own worst enemy.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
I've never been well enough to do paid work.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes when I was in primary school. For some reason, now unknown to me, my friend Karen and I used to dial 100 and call the operator and say "hoy missus, your fish and chips are ready". We would then literally roll around on the floor laughing. I was a strange child.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Packing my bag for tomorrow.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My eyes. And my taste in accessories.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A nice day with those I love.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I always wanted 4 but now I will feel blessed if we are able to have 1 healthy one.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. My parents had an agreement that if I was a girl my dad would choose my name. He fell in love with Audrey Hepburn in "War and Peace" and her character was called Natasha. It also reflects our families Russian roots.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Dove colour protect.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
cold rare roast beef
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
Michael Bolton's greatest hits fills me with shame.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, I'm hard work but I have good points too. I think. Maybe. I'm not really the best person to answer this!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
In a partner? Attraction, yes. But that doesn't necessarily mean good looks. I have, erm, eclectic taste.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
In my dreams I have houses all over the world.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
a little monkey in an orange stripey cardigan called monkey. He once went missing for a week and I was inconsolable.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
No, I wanted to punch him to death.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Just a little bit.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Humour, warmth, passion, intelligence
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
bumblebee, vel, velly, v, little one, honey, trouble
67. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BAND/SINGER?
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?
SVU, America's Next Top Model, CSI, Mock The Week, River City,
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
about a year ago, for about 4 minutes.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
clubbing in Edinburgh
74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
100mph ( I was cacking myself)
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
It would be nice but I know they won't
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
diet irn bru
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
80. FAVOURITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Fight The Power- Public Enemy
81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVOURITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
83. ZODIAC SIGN?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?
currently "red night"
86. EYE COLOUR?
87. SHOE SIZE
sometimes a 5, sometimes 6, sometimes 7. It wouldn't be me if it wasn't difficult!
88. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
it's all ming-a-ding-ding
89. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?
Viva Mexico holds many happy memories, alternatively anywhere doing beautiful simple fish and seafood.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
92. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
there's something about christmas eve.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
clarinet very badly.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
a packet of frazzles
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
about to borrow one from my mum.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE?
like a Jackie Collins novel but with more sex and less shoulder pads.